Datagrid columnnames and widths

bob at maxolution.nl bob at maxolution.nl
Thu Jun 9 02:48:52 EDT 2016

Hello JR,

Somehow my reply from yesterday is not posted on the list.
I can assign new values, no problem.
I can get new values when a user changes the widths, also no problem.
However, i want to fetch the current values when initiating the window.
On FAT client i can fetch these with notation, but in JS Forms i get
the message that this notation is not supported.
So my notation is wrong or it is not possible.
If this last one is the case i have to figure out a way to do this
with JavaScript code.

Regards,

Bob