Omnis data transfer

Marc De Roover omnis1 at arcict.com
Tue Jun 7 16:32:00 EDT 2016

Daniel,

We built a data transfer tool that doesn’t require to import/export.
Since we have so much data we ran up to the limits of the file size of
the OS. So we figured out a way to work around it.

If you want I can send you a copy of our library.

What you might want to do in advance is to check which index is giving
you all of your data ( run over each index start to end & end to start
to find an index which is fully functional )

If none of them is fully OK you will have to see which index is the best
en how ( which index ) can you give the missing records.

Marc

PS: to keep our data in good health:
	- we try not to delete and insert data ( mark them as to be deleted )
		after we deleted the data we do an import-export
	- we do daily a quick-check and if something is found we perform a
import export with our tool
	- we use ODB to share our data in multi-user