Sending mails with IMAP server

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 06:45:56 EDT 2016

Ah, no, I did mean use HTTPS stuff to start the conversation with gMail server, but then probably yes, STARTTLS somehow.  The Omnis SMTP commands in v4 don't allow any of this secure stuff.

gMail is particular with its own rules etc, most have been documented on this list over the past few months.

All magic to me though.

Mike

Mike Matthews,
 Managing Director, SQLWorks Software Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1271 375999

Email: mike.matthews at sqlworks.co.uk

Web: www.sqlworks.co.uk

Use SQLWorks, forget Sage, ACT!, Opera, Access & SAP