Sending mails with IMAP server

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 04:28:41 EDT 2016

Ah, the Achilles Heel I'm afraid.  In short, the answer is no if you want to use the Studio commands.

Even with O$ v8, gMail is not easy to read, but with v5.2 and upwards, I think you can at least send via gMail and use SMTP however.  All to do with the last param on the SMTPSend command, TLS, etc.

I think there are ways, but involve HTTPS etc methods.

Mike