O$5.0.1 install on Windows 10

Dirk WS IMAP dirk at wildstar-consulting.com
Sat Jun 4 18:53:17 EDT 2016

In our case, it seems it may be tied to the installation of Java on the system. TL support suggested pulling the o$xcomp/javaobjs.dll.  When we do, Studio complains that Java isn't installed correctly, but now starts/doesn't quit. We're still working on whatever the exact issue is, but I'm adding this here in case it helps someone else.

Dirk