O$5.0.1 install on Windows 10

Bryan Brodie brb at appimatic.com
Sat Jun 4 17:51:02 EDT 2016

hi,

have you tried adding a new user to Windows, then logging in as that user
to see if Omnis starts?

I've seen really weird stuff happen due to corrupted Windows user profiles.

maybe even try adding different users with and without admin rights and
logging in as each to see what happens.

I tend to prefer users that don't authenticate with an email address (local
users) but it ultimately depends on the policy in effect in that working
environment.

if Omnis still fails to start after trying this, and an uninstall /
reinstall of Omnis doesn't fix it (and there are no user group policies in
effect), you just might have to reinstall Windows :-(

Bryan Brodie

From: Dirk WS IMAP <dirk at wildstar-consulting.com>