Webserver print to screen issue

brian at revolution911.com brian at revolution911.com
Sat Jun 4 16:38:46 EDT 2016

Thanks Bruno,

I've been using the same procedures to print to screen using the binary and memory fields.   When I switched the server to Windows 2012, the print control doesn't work using the studio webserver version.   It does seem to work when I use the Studio Development version.   I don't understand why....but something on the Studio Webserver version is not working with the print control and Windows 2012.