Webserver print to screen issue

Bruno Del Sol bruno.delsol at bydesign.fr
Sat Jun 4 16:27:39 EDT 2016

Hum Brian,

The Omnis server can print only to memory or file i'm afraid. So if you want to use the client's print control, you print to memory in a binary var server side, then you assign $reportdata of the rf print control to this binary for omnis to download it and display it on the client' screen.

Hth
Regards
Bruno

Envoyé de mon iPhone