O$5.0.1 install on Windows 10

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Fri Jun 3 18:58:53 EDT 2016

Hey Gav,

Microsoft at some point pushed out an update that instead of asking you
to opt-in to the upgrade, you had to open up windows update and opt-out
of the upgrade. A very dirty game to play, the number of people I know
who have been caught out by this is staggering.

I heard somewhere, but I'm sure it was just a rumour, that Microsoft had
not even reached half their target of Windows 10 installs and had made
promises to vendors about it. A weird game is being played here..

Cheers,

Bas