O$5.0.1 install on Windows 10

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Thu Jun 2 10:09:01 EDT 2016

when you say vanish … have you looked at the event logs to see how it vanishes?  is it crashing, or just not starting?

could it also be that there is virus software on the machine that is targeting a DLL and hiding it?

we had that problem for a while where one of the virus softwares out there would move a DLL from the omnis install folder making omnis inoperable ….. till be whitelisted the folder containing omnis.

just ideas.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 536-1205