Q: What is the oldest computer program still in use?

Stephen Miller stephenmiller1958 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 01:19:30 EDT 2016

Hi Guys

For bang for buck and broad reach in the world - after Bletchley Park, of
course,  my suggestion:

Mumps 1966 - Written for VA in the US.  I believe Mumps is still the core
of the VA system although I know a descendant of Mumps - Intersystem's
Cache - has the contract to replace it. The Mumps code was released to the
public domain as a result of DVA Freedom of Information request. As a
result this core is used in many state based public health systems around
the world. The VA in the US has a demo app you can download and test
against their test harness.