nothing to do with omnis ---- a merry christmas to all

Grzegorz (Greg) Pasternak grzegorz at niagara.com
Sat Dec 24 15:06:48 EST 2016

Just came home from the walk with my furry associate, some pathetic rests of snow are melting, temperature around +2 C, supposedly peaking +11 C on Mon.
I am beginning to worry about my annual igloo project during first week of January.

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Saint Catharines, Canada to all of you!

Greg