$createnames strange DAM bug

Vik Shah Vik at Keys2Solutions.com.au
Tue Dec 20 01:11:47 EST 2016

Hi Scotte,

I thought of that but no, these are simple column names. even stranger thing is we rolled back a few versions and we are able to create the table fine.

Fingers are pointing towards some sort of class corruption, unless someone here can think of something else.

Regards,

Vik Shah
Director
Keys2Solutions