Omnis Mysql defined list

Stephen Baugh stephenbaugh at queensberry.com
Thu Dec 15 22:47:44 EST 2016

Thank you, Jonathan, and Doug, these are exactly what I want to do.

Jonathan, can I confirm what you have said.

Do you mean you put the mysql calculation eg …

SELECT ROUND(C_SUPP_BAL_MTH / if(REG_EXCHANGE_RATE, REG_EXCHANGE_RATE, 1)) )

… in the Omnis Query Class (second column) and the alias in the third column, or do you mean you create a dummy field in the definition and the populate the list with a select calculation that does the calculation?

Thanks
Stephen