JS: Auto logout for idle user on a Remote Form

Jeffrey Jones jjones at synergos.com
Thu Dec 8 15:54:57 EST 2016

In the remote task you could use.

Timeouts

You can control how long someone is connected to the Omnis App Server and how long a single client connection can remain idle, using the following properties.

  $maxtime
the maximum time in minutes that a client is allowed to stay connected; the default value is 0 which means the client can stay connected indefinitely.

  $timeout
the maximum time in minutes that a client is allowed to stay idle; the default value is 0 which means the client is allowed to stay idle indefinitely.