Studio 6..1 and Windows XP

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Mon Mar 30 17:54:20 EDT 2015

hi Mischa:

thats perfect -- its a technical reason that 32 bit Studio 6.1 can't run.    Although, a little google says that the issue is resolved in update1 of the visual runtime for 2012 -- which lets you compile for XP.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13130713/how-to-compile-for-win-xp-with-visual-studio-2012

thank you.

we have a fair number of customers using 32 bit win 2003 R2 server (I know, not xp), but I suspect that will come to end of life as well even if all our other things still run on it.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 536-1205    Fax (403) 536-1210