Tab Pane Object Identification

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Mon Mar 23 17:45:05 EDT 2015

Hi David,

There is a method on the tab pane called $panenumber that takes a
reference to a field on the pane and returns pane number it is on:
calculate lvPaneNo as
$cinst.$objs.TabPane.$panenumber($cinst.$objs.TabPane.$objs.MyField)

Similarly there is also a method called $allpanes that works the same
way and returns true or false depending on if all panes is enabled for
the field.

Cheers,

Bas