Tab Pane Object Identification

David Ferri davidferri at icloud.com
Mon Mar 23 14:11:05 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I need to notationally identify the contents (i.e. objects) contained in a tab pane object on a window.  I’ve been able to get the list of objects, but I can’t seem to find a way to identify what objects are on a give pane.  In other words, I need to know something like the following:

For:
Window (WindowName]
Tab Pane [TabPaneName]

I’d like to get a list something along the lines of:
Object 1	is on	Tab Pane 1
Object 2	is on	Tab Pane 1
Object 3	is on	Tab Pane 1
Object 4	is on	Tab Pane 2
Object 5	is on	Tab Pane 3
Object 6	is on	Tab Pane 3

Can this information be obtained notationally in design mode?  I’ve seen some references to getting the information during run time, but I’d prefer getting it by interrogating the objects in design mode if possible.

Regards,
David Ferri, President
Word Master, Inc.
320 Earls Ct.