O$4 - Copy a continer object

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Mon Mar 16 08:26:29 EDT 2015

I beg your pardon,
I did not read the original question.

Tasks are a great way to encapsulate multiple objects, windows, etc, that belong together. The Omnis task instance could manage the moving of all windows that belong to it when one of them is moved. The added benefit is, when a window comes to the front the task receives an event and everything such as appropriate menus can be handled and when you are done, closing the tasks closes all objects that belong to it.

Regards,
Michael

Michael Monschau (Director)
Brainy Data Limited