Job Queue

Jan Eskilsson janeskil1525 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:12:35 EST 2015

Hi Stephen

I sorry but expressed myself a bit clumsy, what I meant to ask was if
someone has made a client for any of these two queues and are willing to
share or sell :-)

The reason why I would like to find a way connect to Gearman or ActiveMQ is
simply that I have some really heavy jobs going on I a project. These jobs
could be chopped up in pieces to be processed in parallel with a Job que.
And the workers "on the other side" of the queue could easily be written in
some faster language and they could process asynchronously, under heavy
load the number of workers could be increased etc etc. I realize this could
also be done via a database table, but at times the number of jobs can be
quite large so I think a queue like German would be a better idea.

Best Regards
Jan Eskilsson