Sleep command

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Wed Mar 4 18:35:55 EST 2015

Hey Ben,

I'm doing something like that as well, it works great.

Again my problem here is simply that I'm dealing with a legacy process
and getting it to a point where I can cleanly exit the method and pick
up where I left off when the process has finished isn't an option. It
would have my preference, but its just too much to redo.

Having a "Omnis go to sleep for 500ms, check if process is finished,
loop if not" to insert into the existing code would be a minutes worth
of work instead of hours of rewriting.

Cheers,

Bas