Studio 6.1.1 & OS X UI guidelines regarding window 'zooming'

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Wed Mar 4 05:34:06 EST 2015

Hi Mike,

As far as I am aware no. I cannot see anything in the Accessibility settings or other system settings that would effect the behaviour of the window’s zoom button (which in 10.10. has become the windows full-screen mode button).

I think someone told me about holding down the alt-key fairly recently, but I do not remember who, so I cannot give credit where credit is due.
Although I could be constructing this memory as my self-doubt may be telling me that I could not have figured it out by my self.

Ahhhhh, old age.

Regards,
Michael

Michael Monschau (Director)