Omnis Studio and Python

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 09:49:48 EST 2014

Czesc Grzegorz,

Not sure if you have access to the new Omnis Studio 6.1 that was just
released, here is a snippet

http://www.tigerlogic.com/tigerlogic/omnis/download/manuals/Whatsnew61.pdf

"Support for RESTful Web Services for client and server: you can create a
user interface for RESTful web services, or expose your Omnis code on the
Omnis App Server as a Web Service using the new component. In addition,
there is a new JSON external component, called OJSON, that allows JSON
based objects returned from RESTful resources to be manipulated".

In my opinion, this is the best way to go if you want to interact with the
Omnis web server.

Andrew