SMTPSend problems on Mac

Bob Fiering bob at maxolution.nl
Thu Dec 18 10:28:57 EST 2014

Hi Doug and Kelly,

Thanks for replying.
I made in the same object where the SMTP Send routine is a stsproc method and tried both methods you were mentioning.
The strange thing is the the response is empty.
In case from Doug’s solution an empty iSMTPconversation.
In Kelly’s solution a list with two empty rows.

When using the working gmail settings the info is also empty.
Only the list has in this case 3 empty rows.

Suggestions?

regards,

Bob