sethpaien sethpaien at
Tue Dec 16 02:15:26 EST 2014


"Ctrl" is at the bottom left and "Break" is at the top right of your keyboard.
On some laptop it's needed to enable "Function".


2014-12-16 8:10 UTC+01:00, Daniel Sananes <danielsananes at>:
> Where is the equivilant to Macs Cmnd-period on Windows keyboard. It should
> be Ctrl-Break. Where is Ctrl-Break?
> Regards, Daniel
> _____________________________________________________________
> Manage your list subscriptions at

More information about the omnisdev-en mailing list