Web client app / passing parameter problem

Brauch Rolf rolf at brauch.com
Thu Dec 11 11:17:21 EST 2014

Hello all — I have trouble picking up parameters attached to a URL that is calling my WebClient app.  According to the Webdev manual the parameters are supposed to be available in the $construct method of the RemoteTask (pParams), but this is just not happening.

The application is running on a MacMini server running O/S 10.7.5, with Omnis Web_Server 5.2.2

Any pointers on what I’m missing will be deeply appreciated.

Rolf Brauch
Brauch Database Systems, Inc.
810 Gulf Pavilion Drive #204
Naples, Florida 34108

239-449-8585
416-907-6929 (Toronto link)

The hardest thing of all is finding a black cat in a dark room,
especially if there is no cat. (Confucius)