Data Entry field control

George Ziemann gzieman54 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 10:52:21 EST 2014

My item reference is rField (local variable, item reference)
The field dataname is fJob.JobCust.
The field name is JobCust.

Pertinent section of code (the field is already enabled):

Clear main file
Redraw
Set reference rField to $cinst.$objs.$findname(fJob.JobCust)
Do $ctarget.$assign(rField)
Enter data

The Set reference line returns NULL for rField in the debugger.

--
George Ziemann
(480) 278-9746