Ticked lines in a popup menu from list

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Fri Dec 5 16:59:05 EST 2014

Hi Mischa and Michael,

I was afraid there wasn't an option. I've got several customisable menus
like this as well but in this case I was just looking to use the
simplicity of the popup from list.
For now I solved it by just adding a tick character (long live unicode),
I might go through the trouble of a menu class eventually.

Cheers,

Bas