Export #icons to file

Trif Ionut itrif at coregain.ro
Fri Dec 5 04:34:58 EST 2014

Hi Wright,

10x a lot for the tip, as a joke, I received from Bastiaan Olij a very
interesting library which do this export not in a simple way and from 30 min
I'm trying to make it work then I saw this straight forward solution.
Thanks a lot anyway to Bastiaan and to Lars for alternative solutions.

Trif Ionut
Coregain Romania SRL
itrif at coregain.ro