Mouse events in studio 4.3

Dave Jobling omnisstuff at tynedalecomputers.com
Tue Dec 2 08:32:53 EST 2014

Hi

I am using  'evMouseDown' and ' evMouseUp' to draw objects (such as kOval) on the screen.  I am using these events to calculate the start and end point of the object.

I would like to be able to display the object as the user drags the mouse so that the user can see exactly what is going to be displayed when they leave go of the button.

I don't know if there is an event available to allow me to do this.  Has anybody done anything similar?

Thanks

Dave Jobling.