Turn Omnis system read only?

wizardcompserv at aol.com wizardcompserv at aol.com
Fri Aug 29 07:53:59 EDT 2014

Hi

I think you will have to do this with your own procedure.

In my application I cannot set the database to 'read only' as when starting Omnis a message is displayed 'No access to database'.

You would also need to stop them from adding new records and deleting existing records.

Regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
Tel: 01260271647