OSX Installer

Michael Monschau michael at brainydata.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 02:06:05 EDT 2014

Hi Bas,

I have an external eSATA ICY box connected via Thunderbolt using a LaCie eSata to Thunderbolt converter. The ICY box allows you to slot in 2.5 or 3.5 SATA drives. This means I can swap cheap naked SATA drives with various Systems installed on them. The downside, it requires a reboot to run another system. The upside is the systems do not use space on my internal drive and the performance is that of a built-in drive. I also have 10.9 installed on a VM :-).

Regards,
Michael

Michael Monschau (Director)
Brainy Data Limited