EurOmnis 2014 Hijack (WAS Re: OSX Installer)

EurOmnis 2014 info at omnisworld.org
Mon Aug 18 04:03:43 EDT 2014

Hello Andy,

Yes, you found the right data to change.  There are a few more places to change and really finish the job, and all of these will be explained and shown at EurOmnis 2014 this year, which will be held in Holland.

www.euromnis.org for full details.

Thanks

Mike

Mike Matthews, Finance Manager, OmnisWorld.org

Organisers of EurOmnis Conferences
phone: +44(0)7973 306790 | web: omnisworld.org | email: info at omnisworld,org