NO: WWII photos D-Day and following. Click on Image and see the same area 70 years later.

Rupert Cutler rupert.cutler at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 04:37:06 EDT 2014

As a keen supporter of the RNLI (Lifeboats) I found the first one
particularly wonderful - it's not just computers that have changed over the
years!

Rupert

[image: Lifeboats] <http://www.rnli.org.uk>

The *RNLI* is the charity that saves lives at sea <http://www.rnli.org>

*2012 rescue footage - click here and be amazed!*
<http://www.rnlivideolibrary.org.uk/getvideo.aspx?vid=kol5qttL>