Open Source External to display and interact with HTML 5 Content

Philip Potter Phil at pgpotter.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 14:20:36 EDT 2014

Florian,

Thats great...

I seem to have a challenge?
I can't find method_dispatcher.cc or .cpp in the examples, so can't
compile your code?
the .h file is there fine?

I have upgraded it to VS2012 - not sure if that would create a problem?

Looked in:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Awesomium SDK
Samples\1.7.4.2\Awesomium\BuildSamples\common
to no avail!

Am I missing something? (besides the file!)

regards
Phil.

--

P G Potter, 11 Regency Court, Mickle Trafford, Chester, UK.

This message is confidential and intended for the use only of the person
to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are
strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating, copying, printing,
re-transmitting or using this message or its contents in any way.
Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message
are not given or authorised by the Company unless otherwise indicated by
an authorised representative independent of this message. The Company
does not accept liability for any data corruption, interception or
amendment to any e-mail or the consequences thereof. Emails addressed to
individuals may not necessarily be read by that person unless they are
in the office.