Studio 6.1 method lines increased to 256K

Bryan Brodie brb at appimatic.com
Wed Aug 6 12:47:55 EDT 2014

Remember that IBM once estimated the worldwide demand for computers at about 100 machines.

Also, Bill Gates stated nobody would ever use more than 640k of RAM.

I'm using studio to autogenerate  web applications (integrated php, CSS, SQL and HTML code) in a controlled and systematic way from a business logic model stored in a database

I could definitely use more than 1,024 lines in numerous places throughout my application.

But if I ever hit 256k lines, it's time for the funny farm... :-/

(The omnis application actually also regenerates it's own omnis code and window elements 'on the fly')

"Build it, and they will... code" ?