Drag border paged pane event

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Sun Mar 31 19:20:08 EDT 2013

Andy,

It's really cool, when you use the kEFposn on subwindows (or on any
other object for that matter) you can turn $dragborder to ktrue and
allow the user to resize things on the window.
The problem with this is that you:
A) don't get any events to notify you of this happening
B) you can't limit how small/big the user can make things which is
really annoying (we'll you can trick it to limit the minimum size but it
often has undesired results).

Cheers,

Bas