Drag border paged pane event

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Sat Mar 30 21:33:50 EDT 2013

Hey Andy,

I believe I do something similar but it only reacts to resizes of the
windows after which I can resize the subwindows. If you simply drag a
border to resize one of the subwindows there is no event to let you
react on this and adjust the positioning within this subwindow.

Unless something has changed in Studio 5 here?

Cheers,

Bas