Drag border paged pane event

Bastiaan Olij bastiaan at basenlily.me
Fri Mar 29 07:12:28 EDT 2013

Hey Henk,

There is no event that tells you a pane (or other object) has been
resized which is something I really really really wish wasn't so. Having
that event would be soooo nice (not to mention having control over the
minimum/maximum size of the pane).

So unless you can set the edgefloats of the subwindows on your
CalenderPane to something useful.... But i'm assuming seeing its a
CalendarPane you like me wish to proportionally scale these objects
which is something that requires code which is something that requires
an event to react upon...

Cheers,

Bas