Installing Omnis 5.0.1 under Windows 7, solved

Peter van Rooij petervanrooij29 at upcmail.nl
Fri Mar 22 06:30:48 EDT 2013

Hello Bob

Thanks for your reaction.
Yes, I was  aware of that.
I just solved the problem.

After installing and before running Omnis for the first time, I copied the files that resided inside the firstruninstall file to the root of the Omnis Folder. Then I delete the firstruninstall folder and its content.

After that I was able to add my jar and Omnis reinstalled the jcache1.dat.

So, I'm back in business again

Greetings

Peter