Looking for talented folks

Mike Matthews omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Mar 21 12:55:16 EDT 2013

Hello Andy,

That sounds very exciting.  Not my area, but good luck on getting somebody(s) to help, great to see the work market still active.

Mike

Mike Matthews
Managing Director
Lineal Software Solutions Ltd

Very Grumpy Former  UK Apple Reseller,  Omnis Business Partner
Tel: +44 (0)1271 850 550

Email: mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk

Web: www.lineal.co.uk