Studio 5.2 - sending data to a web page

Alan Grinberg omnis at alangrinberg.com
Wed Mar 20 12:00:51 EDT 2013

We recently completed a project where our local Omnis installation updates a mySQL database in the cloud (at Amazon Web Services), in real time. We wrote a PHP web page to display the data to the public. It works, well, but might be overkill for your project.

- Alan
Alan Grinberg
AG Systems/ZOO-INK
San Francisco, CA