O$: windows mobile client and function keys

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Wed Mar 20 03:11:03 EDT 2013

Hi $All,

I have a mobile computing device used in warehousing, that runs Windows Mobile 6.  I'm running the Windows Mobile client on it, with Studio 5.2.

The device has a keypad with Function keys.  Is it possible for the function keys to trigger something within the Omnis client?  If I was doing this on the desktop I'd create a window menu, and assign function keys to the menu.  With remote menus though there is no ability to do the same.

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

Q: How many software experts does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None. That is a hardware problem.
--
Paul W. Mulroney                                                    Logical Developments
pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au         86 Coolgardie Street