$O-523 : Style function provoke

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Sun Mar 17 18:03:38 EDT 2013

Hi jean Marc

I saw a similar thing and reported a bug to tiger logic engineering

My situation was a little different.   Is the style command is part of the init value of any variable and run your mouse over the variable in such a way to cause it to evaluate the initial value

.... You will crash guaranteed 100%

We changed all our init var calcs to be explicit calculate statements in the code to avoid the crash

doug at artsman.com