iCalendar/vCalendar parsing routine

Gary Connor gary_connor at directline-tech.com
Thu Mar 7 18:30:53 EST 2013

Has anyone built a routine for parsing Microsoft vcalendar or more standard .ics and .vcf files?  We routinely get these in or attached to emails from clients, and would like to parse them into our own Studio apps.  Hoping to avoid re-inventing the wheel.
Dr. Gary Connor, PhD, CIO
DirectLine Technologies, Inc.
1600 N. Carpenter Road
Building D
Modesto, CA 95351
(209) 491-2020

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose
this information, and we request that you delete the original message from
your mail system.