Web Client Plug-In HTML Page for 5.3.2.1 on Windows

Gary Connor gary_connor at directline-tech.com
Mon Mar 4 13:47:05 EST 2013

Does anyone have the html page for automatic installation of the Windows Web Client Plugins?

I know TigerLogic provides one, but I can't find it.

If so could you post a link or send it to me off-list?

Dr. Gary Connor, PhD, CIO
DirectLine Technologies, Inc.
1600 N. Carpenter Road
Building D
Modesto, CA 95351
(209) 491-2020

If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose
this information, and we request that you delete the original message from
your mail system.