Using smart list

Cristina Heredia crisheredian at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 11:08:20 EST 2013

Hi all,

I have a application for to make invoices, when I save the invoice, I save in two different files, the first one I save the client information, date and invoice number, in the second one I save the item lines information, when the item lines are saved, the stock for each item is affected, for that I use smart list, when the user insert each item line, this code item is inserted in a smart list (created from items file) then when the invoice is saved, I update el stock in the smart list and then I do $dowork() but this command line takes a lot of time. Someone knows any other way for to do this process faster?

Cristina Heredia
Omnis Developer