Using $find() in Outlook Solved

Todd Mowbray mimm at montana.com
Sun Mar 3 12:13:55 EST 2013

Thank you Kelly!

You are right, the command requires the square brackets. I had thought they were for Omnis to expand a variable. It does not appear to be case-sensitive. Thank you for pointing me to VBAOUTL9.CHM. I had tried looking for the similar files referenced in Extending Omnis, but didn't realize they were the 'Help Files' installed with the program. Thanks a bunch, as always!!

Todd