Using $find() in Outlook

Todd Mowbray mimm at montana.com
Sun Mar 3 02:20:09 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply Kelly,

I have used the examples in the Automation.lbs as the core for several other operations the app performs with Word, Outlook and Excel, but what I am trying to do is to replace older contacts in Outlook with newer ones from the Studio app. It's working well with the Mac Address Book (Apple Script), but of course I need it to work with Windows.

I found a post here on the list: http://www.omnis-dev.com/cgi-bin/nextmessage.omns?Key=20070213142100)

that is discussing how they successfully did it, and I modeled my code from that. It works fine right to the Do obj.$find(), so either I'm missing something, or the post is. I don't see an $execute() command in their code, but I'm happy to try it. :-) Do you have any idea what the list of parameters is?

Thanks again,
Todd