POP3Recv and Yahoo or Gmail and Exchange

Trif Ionut itrif at coregain.ro
Fri Aug 23 05:02:46 EDT 2013

Hi Ben,

We already know about SSL but we don't know exactly how to use it. It's enough to install it, we must generate some certificate (I saw in omn is certc folder a lot of certificates, where can be used those ?) Where can we specify the port (both yahoo and gmail offer in documentation the port) ? There is no param in no POP3 function relative to a port.

Trif Ionut
Coregain Romania SRL
itrif at coregain.ro